The Waganowice Horticultural Farm, Paulina Kusibab-Popowicz and Mirosław Popowicz Civil Law Partnership, was founded in 2010. Our nursery is situated 30km away from Krakow. We target at producing the highest quality plants in order to meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
- Actinidia (Actinidia)
- Chokeberry (Aronia)
- Cowberry (Vaccinium vitis-idaea)
- American Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum)
- Blue Honeysuckle - Haskap (Lonicera caerulea var. kamtschatica)
- Giant Blackberry (Rubus spp.)
- Raspberry (Rubus idaeus)
- Tayberry (Rubus hybr.)
- Strawberry-Raspberry (Rubus illecebrosus)
- Mulberry (Morus)
- Serviceberry (Amelanchier)
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Narrow-leaved Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Birch trees (Betula)
- Lilac (Syringa)
- Sour Cherry trees (Prunus)
Currently, pot cultivations cover the area of 1.5ha and 0.5ha is used for growing plants under covers in our nursery. We not only sell plants in Poland but also export different varieties to many countries in Europe. Our production is based on seedlings propagated by means of the in vitro method on the Tadeusz Kusibab Horticulture Farm.
Our offer is aimed at wholesale buyers, i.e. nursery owners, growers, horticulture centres and other organizations which deal with arranging green spaces.
We are a member of the Polish Nurserymen Association.